How to place your online order
- To place a product in your shopping cart, select the product then click the “ADD TO CART” button. You can access your cart by selecting the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Items added to the shopping cart are not reserved until you proceed to checkout.
- Once you are happy with your order and have proceeded to the checkout, you will then be instructed to fill out some details.
- On the next page, you will be presented with 2 paying options – “Pay with your Debit / Credit Card” or “Direct bank transfer”. You will also have an option whether you would like your order delivered or collected at our premises. We charge a flat fee of R80 for orders delivered around the Western Cape area and R110 flat fee for orders delivered outside of the Western Cape. The “Debit / Credit Card” option will allow you to use your Debit or Credit and “Direct bank transfer” option will provide you with our business banking details where you will be able to make a direct payment via the bank or EFT. Proceed to “Place Order”
- Once payment is made, a courier will be booked and your order will be delivered to you.
- Deliveries in and around Cape Town will be delivered either the same day or by the following working day. Deliveries outside of Cape Town will take between 2 to 3 working days to get to you.
- We make use of “The Courrier Guy” Courier company for all deliveries. (0861 203 203).
Collection can be made at our Physical store:
Shoprite Centre, Bothasig Mall
Corner of Vryburger Avenue and Tafelberg Street