Big League Sports is a sports-themed mini-game collection designed for the Xbox 360 Kinect similar to Kinect Sports and Deca Sports Freedom. It spotlights six sports with three events each, in the form of mini-games. Each event can be played individually, or a set of three is selected to be played concurrently by up to four players in the form of a mini-tournament.
The events are:
- Homerun Hero – Swing to hit homeruns and steer the ball in the air to score points.
- Fly Ball – Move to catch incoming hits.
- Big League Baseball – Hitting pitches by swinging arms and torso, pitch by performing a throwing motion.
- Shooting Challenge – Grab a ball, hop, and shoot baskets.
- Shot Blocker – Jump or thrust arms to block throws from in-game characters.
- Big League Basketball – Run, dribble the ball, and dodge opponents to shoot a basket.
- TD Toss – Receive a hiked ball, dodge opponents, and throw the ball to another player.
- Field Goal – Kick a field goal, and steer the ball to score higher points.
- Big League Football – Run the field, dodge opponents, and reach the end zone.
- Driving Contest – Swing to hit the ball into a field of trampolines, and steer the ball to score higher points.
- Putting Challenge – Swing with timing and control to score points.
- Big League Gold – Play golf against Par on a course, including lining up shots and factoring in terrain and wind.
- Slapshot Challenge – Sing to hit the puck, then steer it to a goal to score points.
- Goalie Gauntlet – Move arms, legs and body to block incoming shots.
- Big League Hockey – Move through the arena, dodge opponents, score shots.
- Score Kicker – Use timing and aim to kick goals.
- Soccer Blocker – Use body and arms to block incoming kicks.
- Big League Soccer – Run through the field, dodge opponents, an kick a field goal.