This Complete Edition is a reissue of the original Midnight Club: Los Angeles at a budget price. The enhancements include:
- all previously released updates are applied;
- it includes the South Central expansion pack:
- South Central Map Expansion: 1/3 extra of Los Angeles territory to the existing in-game map with four distinct neighborhoods: Baldwin, Crenshaw, Exposition and Huntington – filled with iconic landmarks as the USC campus, Shrine Auditorium, and Crenshaw Plaza;
- South Central Vehicle Pack 1: two new cars, an Audi S5 and the Mercedes CL 65, along with the 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT;
- South Central Premium Upgrade: nine new licensed vehicles including classic lowriders like the ’64 Impala and luxury SUVs like the Range Rover Supercharged, plus new races, battle maps, delivery missions, red light races, vinyl packs, new aftermarket parts and new music;
- South Central Vehicle Pack 2: three new cars and a motorcycle. Cruise South Central in a Cadillac XLR V, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X and an Aston Martin DB9. The motorcycle is a Ducati 1098 R.
As a whole, the expansion pack includes nine new vehicles, 26 new races, 12 new battle maps, 10 new delivery missions, 100+ new red light races, additional career content, new rims, new body kits for each new car, new vinyl pre-sets, hydraulics/airbags unlocked on all new cars, new music, and new achievements and trophies.