Puzzle Party: 10 Games is a simple collection of 10 puzzle games:
- Tetroban requires the player to destroy a given number of lines to proceed to the next level, with more completed stages equalling a higher score.
- Towerball requires the player to connect 4 balls of the same colour to get them to disappear, with a certain number of balls needing to disappear in order to proceed to the next level.
- Combiner gives the player multiple coloured balls, and they have to combine balls of the same colour in order to get them to disappear. Once all balls are gone they proceed to the next level.
- Gravitex requires the player to form a line with 4 stones of the same colour.
- Terracut involves the player having to conquer as many of the opponent’s balls as possible by placing their own balls next to the opponent’s balls.
- Hexines requires the player to form a certain number of lines made up with 5 stones of the same colour in order to proceed to the next stage.
- Gems Tracker requires the player to collect as many gems as possible by stepping onto them with a tracker and rotating it.
- Connector requires the player to connect several branches together in order to destroy everything within their borders. The player has to destroy a set number of branches that is displayed on the screen.
- Cubefall requires the player to move cubes from one side of a waterfall to another in order to ensure that there is enough room for new cubes.
- Balls Trapper requires players to remove gems from the borders of the land by placing the gem with the same colour nearby.